Our goal is to help you rebuild, repair or establish new credit. We do this through CreditCare.ca by offering a credit building program that is simple and offers affordable monthly payments. At CreditCare.ca we sincerely look forward to helping you reach your goals, so you can qualify for the automobile loan or home purchase you have always dreamed of. You can easily apply online and complete your documents electronically. We would be happy to answer any questions you have, contact us today by live chat, email or phone.
Key program features:
- No credit check and easy and to apply and start to rebuild, repair or establish new credit.
- With rates from 4.90% to 9.90% you can establish your credit affordably from as low as $16.50/month.
- CreditCare.ca reports to Equifax, the leading credit reporting company in Canada.
- Your agreement allows you to establish a positive payment history.
- Your ability to make your payment commitments over time establishes your credit-worthiness.
- By reporting your payments monthly, it raises your credit score.
- End your agreement at any time.
We recommend keeping your agreement for at least 1-year as this proves your ability to meet a commitment over time.
We recommend getting a secured credit card that reports to the credit bureau as this also helps build your credit score monthly.
Your Keys to Success
As much as your CreditCare.ca agreement helps rebuild, repair or establish new credit you play a significant role your success. The following points will help ensure you get the maximum benefit from your CreditCare.ca agreement:
- Make your CreditCare.ca payment on time so you are viewed by creditors as trustworthy.
- Limit your amount of credit inquiries as this lowers your credit score and can make you look like a credit-seeker which is viewed negatively by creditors.
- Keep your agreement active for at least 12 months to show creditors your ability to pay well over time.
- We recommend getting a secured credit card that reports to the credit bureau to accelerate you credit scoring.
- We recommend ordering a free copy of your credit report by following this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/financial-consumer-agency/services/credit-reports-score/order-credit-report.html